If you want to visit Silk Road 2.0 then you will want to know that the owner was arrested and it was shut down by the feds on 5th November 2014. Silk Road 3.0 is up and running with tons of listings and growing rapidly.
>> Click Here To For The Silk Road 3.0 Guide <<
Here an overview on Silk Road anonymous marketplace. I just want to make it clear again that this is only meant for educational purposes, I am only showing you how to get there and to be safe but I don’t recommend you buy or sell anything illegal, including drugs, as you can face criminal prosecution or harm your body. If you would like to be up to date with the latest news and anything Silk Road related then just follow me on twitter via the “Follow” button on the right of the screen.
I have covered the reasoning to why I recommend certain tools and software in my previous articles so I won’t go into them in this post although I will have a link to them if you would like to know more about it. Please note that it is best to try to find the Silk Road through your computer, it is not advisable to do so from your tablet or phone as they are a lot less secure as all mobile data is extremely vulnerable. If you would like to see a full list of tools to help you be safer then click here to go to my tools page or use the menu at the top of the screen.
Just before i go into further detail i just want to offer this number to call if you or someone you know are taking too many drugs or drinking too much booze and you are not sure about how to stop. Give them a call and they may be able to help you get into a drug or alcohol rehabilitation program. You should never feel ashamed to ask, just give them a call and get on the road to recovery.Call Now: 888-661-9160
How to get to The Silk Road:
- USE A VPN SERVICE. You can find one here at this site that reviews the best ones for anonymity. Every time you use your computer your IP address is shown which reveals your actual physical address which means you can be traced very easily. A VPN must be used along with Tor (Tor is the free browser explained below) to make your online activity anonymous, you need to run the VPN before connecting to the Tor network. When using VPN software it will hide your identity and location while also encrypting all of you internet traffic from everyone including your internet service provider. This technology will also protect you from identity theft and hacking when using free Wi-Fi because everything is encrypted. Any time you are searching for music, movies to download, pirated content, drugs or anything illegal then you should be using a VPN to fly under the radar. The law is trying to monitor everything we do now so don’t make it easy for them, don’t end up like the original mastermind of Silk Road and get busted. This is a must have in your anonymous arsenal.
===> Click here to get yourself a VPN and become anonymous while online<===
- Get a small USB/Flash drive to store your files on. This will ensure nothing is on your computer for people to find and get you in trouble and also prevent hackers stealing your Bitcoins. You can get one at many stores or click here to see this great little shopping site i found called The Value House.
- When people Google “Silkroad download” they are really looking for a browser called Tor. Download Tor here www.torproject.org/download/download. This is the only browser you can use to find the Silkroad anonymous marketplace.
- Save the file onto your USB and open/extract the files.
- Download a password manager program such as RoboForm to securely keep track of your usernames, passwords and addresses as you will always want to make them different every time and completely anonymous so it can’t trace back to you. RoboForm even lets you acces your password from you iphone and ipad. >>> Click here to get RoboForm for free <<<
- Go to www.findmyip and it will show you your IP address and location. Note it down then close the browser and turn on your proxy service and then open the browser and go to that same website to check your IP again. It should be completely different. This step is useful for many other things you may do on the net other that look at the Silk Road.
- Close down all documents and other browsers so if someone is hacking you they cannot see.
- For the people a little more paranoid, take a piece of non-transparent tape and cover your webcam lense. This will stop anyone seeing you if you are hacked by anyone including cops and hackers. More and more tech wise people are leaving them covered all of the time now.
- Open your file explorer and go to your USB and open the Tor folder and click on “Start Tor browser”. It may take a little while to start up, after a minute or so the Tor browser will open up automatically.
- Go to
http://silkroadvb5piz3r.onion/ silkroad6ownowfk.onion (thee new Silk Road URL) in the Tor browser. This is the new Silkroad url. Entering this address into any other browser will not take you to the Silk Road .
- Click on “click here to join” and enter in the details. Remember not to make your username or passphrase like anything you previously have so it cannot identify you. E.g. DO NOT PUT YOU EMAIL OR NAME. Record your user details in your Password management software.
- Congratulations you are now looking in the Silk Road market and you will notice on your left had side there are many categories for all different items, some legal and others not so legal in some countries.
- If you want to buy anything then read my post below on Bitcoins and how to set it all up as you can only pay this way.
So now you are in the market and you will be able to see a screen like this:
You can search with the search box up the top or browse by category. If you look at a product then you will usually see a photo of the product along with a description, shipping details, location (country), seller, and the most important feedback. You can see what people who have purchased the product say about it.
(Click image to enlarge)
If you would rather find ways to beat the drug tests then you might want to check out The Value House by clicking here. They have various kits available from Marijuana detox kits to mouth wash that will help you pass a saliva swab test (handy if pulled over driving) to even selling fake urine. Or if you would like to know the sneaky methods that athletes use to pass the drug test then you might want to read this by clicking here.
If you decide to purchase anything legal from the Silkroad (as i do not endorse or promote the purchase of illegal substances), then I would suggest a couple of things to think of before hand to make it a little more secure.
When Making Purchases Of Legal Goods On Silk Road
- Don’t buy anything from anyone on the Silkroad that doesn’t have any feedback. This is especially important when wanting to buy any good that is to be eaten or consumed as the reviews will most of the time be the best indicator of the quality of the product they are selling.
- I would only buy from someone in the same country. If you start to buy things from another country, especially things that are hard to get through border security and might be quarantined, then there is a far greater chance of it not arriving due to many reasons such as quarantine, if illegal then may be intercepted by police etc. The last thing you want is to get into trouble.
- Only deposit your bitcoins into your Silk Road account when you are ready to make a purchase just in case something happens. The new administrators can make all the promises they want about users being able to get their bitcoins back if it goes offline but i would rather be safe than sorry.
- If you are one of those people that are going to buy legal drugs on the Silkroad then you should always be safe and test anything you buy with a test kit or something of that nature.
- You may need a good home drug test kit. They are fairly cheap these days and you can find a full range by clicking here at The Drug Centre. Or pass a drug test by going here.
There is also a whole section on the silk road for erotic goods for sale. This is one of the only sections where only LEGAL things are supposed to be sold which is great because the illegal stuff that i don’t even want to mention should not be allowed anywhere for sale. If you are a guy then you should do yourself a favor and check out this device called the Fleshlight, i found this the other week and was amazed! It is the best male pleasure device ever invented in my opinion. >>> Click here to see the Fleshlight <<<. I wish I knew about these sites when i was single, hook up with girls all of the time.
If you are going to end up buying something off the Silkroad then you are going to need to get a hold of Bitcoins. There are a few different ways of obtaining Bitcoins such as searching craigslist for someone selling them off other classified papers but they are not the safest so i will give a quick step by step guide how i buy Bitcoins, it is a bit of a process but it is well worth it.
How To Buy Bitcoins
- Open an account with a bitcoin exchange like WBE Exchange, they are the first world wide bitcoin exchange.
There is also bitcoin.de by clicking here if you live in certain parts of Europe.
There is also a site where you can organize to buy bitcoins locally for cash here at localbitcoins but BEWARE of scams here.
- Deposit money into your bitcoin exchange account.
- Most exchanges make you wait a period of up to 2 weeks from the first time time you link a bank account to your exchange account for verification purposes so as soon as you open then account then link an bank account to it and DONT buy any bit coins until the account has been verified. As the price of bitcoins is volatile you want to only buy when you are ready transfer them to your bitcoin wallet and ready to use them.
- Trade your money for Bitcoins.
- Send your Bitcoins to you Bitcoin wallet.
- If you want a detailed comprehensive expert guide bitcoins the you might want to grab this here. It is a bit outside of my knowledge so this resource might be of better help to you. It explains everything fully and goes into detail about how to get bitcoins and where are the best places etc.
Extra Precautions for anonymity
Weather you know it or not you need to make your self as anonymous as you can these days. Even if you are not visiting sites like the Silk Road there are corporations, governments, network administrators, and hackers trying to watch every move you make online. Don’t make their job easy and let them have acces to everything. Here are some tips to stay anonymous.
- Use a good VPN Service at all times while on the net.
- If you are not sure about a site that is requesting an email then get an anonymous email. You can get one from Hide My Ass or send anonymous emails from http://send-email.org/
- Install and use a PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) program such as GPA to encrypt all of your messages that you don’t want anyone else to be able to read. Emails and messages can easliy be intercepted and read on many platforms so if you want to keep them between you and the recipient then you must use one. There is a great guide I found on how to use it, just click here.
- For email addresses, logins, passwords, nicknames etc DONT EVER use real name, birth dates, locations, ages etc. Use something that is as random as can be. A great way to be very random in this is use parts of music lyrics and random numbers.
- Cover your webcam.
- Turn the mic off on your PC. (even better if you don’t have any). If on a desktop PC the unplug the Mic if you have one.
- You really need to think about getting some of the best PC scrubbing software available. Every time you view a webpage, look at a photo, read an email it is all recoverable from your computer even after you delete it and empty the recycle and even format the hard drive. Do you want someone else knowing every move you have been making online? Just think if your computer got stolen, if you lost it, if you gave it away or even if you threw it out then someone that knows how to can just recover the files and look at all of your details, photos, credit card details, personal info and use it to their advantage. Personally I would delete everything, remove the hard drive, drill holes through the hard drive multiple times with a drill, smash it, burn it then dispose of it.
- If disposing of your PC and you don’t have a good scrubbing software tool then i would take the hard drive out and set it on fire or destroy it somehow.
- Make sure you are using the best security possible on your home wifi network with a long password, also hide the network from others. By doing this it will not appear on the available wifi connections, you need to manually type in the network name to find it.
- If you not doing anything illegal then you have a lot less to worry about so you should always adhere to the law, this doesn’t mean that you should not take these precautions though as internet fraud, identity theft and cyber crime are at levels never seen before and increasing.
Always remember to be safe and secure when on the Silk Road and treat others how you would like to be treated, it will make for a much better marketplace. If you enjoyed this post and think it is worthy of telling your friends then please share it on social media via the bar below.